Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-28 Origin: Site
Electric hoist and pneumatic hoist are two different lifting hoists. Some users don't understand this aspect. So what is the essential difference between the two hoists? The following VOHOBOO will give you a brief explanation to help you more easily distinguish between pneumatic hoist and electric hoist.
The difference between electric hoist and lifting hoist can be seen from the following points:
1. The load is different: the load of the electric hoist is not as good as that of the pneumatic hoist. The minimum load of the electric hoist is 490kg and the maximum load is 30 tons; while the minimum load of the pneumatic hoist is 250kg and the maximum load is 100 tons.
2. The working principle is different: the pneumatic hoist uses air as the driving force, and the drive motor drives the internal mechanical components to meet the requirements of lifting heavy objects. Because it does not require power supply, it has the function of explosion-proof; while the electric hoist is driven by the motor. Start the device according to the voltage.
3. The lifting speed is different: the operating speed of the pneumatic hoist is 3 times that of the electric hoist and 5 times that of the chain hoist.
4. Different safety performance: Electric hoist is driven by voltage, while pneumatic hoist is more stable without voltage.
5. The scope of application is different: electric hoists are used in machining and foundry industries, while pneumatic hoists are better used in dangerous working environments in chemical plants and petroleum and coal mining.
The essential difference between electric hoist and pneumatic hoist is very big, so it is recommended that you choose according to the working conditions when you use it. In terms of cleanliness, pneumatic hoists have better clean, environmentally friendly and safe functions. Electric hoist is more suitable for mechanical processing. This is their essential difference.