Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-03 Origin:Site
There are many occasions where electric hoist is used. When using in flammable and explosive dangerous places, more attention should be paid to safety. Therefore, some minefields should be avoided. The taboos for using electric hoist in flammable and explosive situations are as follows:
1. All electrical components have exposed parts.
2. The insulation resistance value of the explosion-proof hoist crane at room temperature is less than 1.5MΩ.
3. The track ground connection resistance is less than 4Ω.
4. All explosion-proof electrical equipment does not have an explosion-proof certificate within the validity period issued by an explosion-proof inspection unit designated by the country.
5. Sparks and dangerous temperatures caused by mechanical friction collisions are dangerous.
6. There are broken wires on the surface of the wire rope.
7. The joints of the running track are not smooth and flat, and there are impact phenomena during the running of the wheels.
8. The warning signs "No collision", "Touch the ground", etc. are not hung.
9. The brake is not installed inside an explosion-proof enclosure.