Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-10 Origin: Site
There are many problems that need to be paid attention to when the hoist is operating on the water, including the lifting operators also need to learn some professional skills, the specific content is as follows:
1. Persons working on water lifting must learn to swim. People who are severely seasick shall not participate in water operations.
2. Personnel working on water lifting must wear life jackets, and never turn to wear slippery shoes when walking on decks, piers, and steel bridges.
3. Life-saving equipment should be provided on board.
4. When the wind is above level 5 and the wave height is above 0.6m or the visibility is poor due to heavy fog, lifting operations on water should be stopped.
5. In freezing weather, anti-skid measures must be taken on the deck on the construction surface of the water building; no obstacles should be placed on the work site and deck sidewalk to prevent people from falling into the water and hindering work.
6. When lifting and disembarking on the water, when getting on or off the boat or on the piers, they must not be crowded or grabbed or grabbed; the boat is not stable, and no one is allowed to step up and down to prevent falling into the water.
7. When lifting the ship, the lifting worker needs to wait for the ship to stabilize when removing the hook. It is best to operate by two people at the same time.