Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-24 Origin:Site
1. It is strictly forbidden to operate the electric hoist with overload and excessive jog operation.
2. Before normal use, carry out a static load test of 125% of the rated load, lifting about 100 mm from the ground, 10 minutes, and check whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is to perform repeated lifting and moving left and right tests with the rated load weight. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connection part are normal and reliable.
4. The electric hoist that is newly installed or installed after disassembly and inspection should first be tested for several times with an empty car, but before the installation is completed, do not power on and test it.
5. During installation, commissioning and maintenance, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the reel shell must be greater than 50mm. When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the safety loop of the wire rope on the drum shall be ensured, and the effective safety loop must be more than 2 loops.
6. It is not allowed to press two flashlight door buttons that make the electric hoist move in opposite directions at the same time.
7. The electric hoist in the standby state must open the main switch of the power supply and cut off the power supply.
8. The electric hoist should be operated by a special person, and the operator should fully grasp the safe operation regulations, and it is strictly forbidden to pull the inclined crane.
9. The electric hoist must be inspected regularly by specialized personnel during use, and measures should be taken in time if any failure is found and carefully recorded.
10. During the use of electric hoist, sufficient lubricating oil must be maintained, and the lubricating oil must be kept clean and free of impurities and dirt.
11. When oiling the wire rope, use a hard brush or small wooden pieces. It is strictly forbidden to oil the working wire rope directly by hand.
12. When the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to hang heavy objects in the air to prevent irreversible deformation of the parts.
13. Special attention should be paid to wearing parts during use.
14. After the electric hoist runs continuously for a long time, it may automatically cut off. This belongs to the motor's overheating protection function. At this time, it is temporarily suspended. After a period of time, the motor can continue to work after it has cooled down.
15. During use, if a malfunction is found, the main power supply should be cut off immediately.