Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-29 Origin: Site
The reliability of the brake of the electric chain hoist is directly related to the safety of people and equipment, so the requirements for its reliability are particularly high. However, there are many failures of hydraulic push rod brakes currently in use, and the main failure phenomena are:
1. The square coupling between the electric motor shaft and the impeller shaft of the electric chain hoist falls off after being loosened, the electric motor shaft is idling but the hydraulic cylinder does not move.
2. The push rod of the hydraulic push rod brake release is bent and deformed, and the brake release does not work properly.
3. The hydraulic push rod brake spring is broken and the brake cannot be closed.
4. The movable hinge point of the brake frame is stuck, and the opening and closing action of the brake is slow or does not move.
5. The movable hinge pin of the brake frame of the electric chain hoist is loose, and the brake is not working properly;
6. The brake belt and brake wheel are severely worn, and the braking torque is reduced or the braking torque is lost.
7. The drive motor of the hydraulic push rod brake release is open-phase, and the motor and brake release do not operate.
The above-mentioned electric chain hoist failure directly causes the reliability of the hoisting mechanism and luffing mechanism of the door machine to be reduced, especially the braking failure during the descent process and the increasing process, which seriously endangers production safety, so improve the brakes of the hoisting mechanism and luffing mechanism. Reliability has always been the focus of our lifting hoist equipment management and technical research.