Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-15 Origin:Site
When using slings to cooperate with the hanging operation, in addition to wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, such as safety helmets and safety belts, you should also pay attention to the following matters:
1. The sling should be in the center of the hook.
2. The tension on the sling is equal on both sides.
3. The sling will not loosen.
4. The level of hoisting objects.
5. The hoisted objects will not vibrate.
6. The height of the hoisted objects should be higher than people, about 2 meters from the floor.
7. There are no obstacles or other workers on the hoisting route.
8. Hoisted objects cannot carry people.