Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-14 Origin: Site
The miniature electric hoist is a kind of household electric hoist. It is suitable for household 220v voltage. It is a small lifting expert for household decoration and moving furniture, and provides a lot of convenience for life. The six safety points in the operation of mini electric hoist are as follows:
1. During operation, no one is allowed to cross the wire rope. After the object is lifted, the operator is not allowed to leave the hoist, and the object or cage should be lowered to the ground during rest.
2. The wire ropes on the reel should be neatly arranged. If overlapping or oblique winding is found, the machine should be stopped and rearranged. It is strictly forbidden to pull the wire rope with hands or feet during rotation. The wire rope is not allowed to run out, and three turns should be kept on the drum.
3. The wire rope is not allowed to be knotted or twisted. When the wire breaks more than 10% within a pitch, it should be replaced.
4. In case of power failure during operation, cut off the power immediately.
5. When the reel wire rope is tangled, two people must cooperate with it. One of them operates and the other guides it by hand outside 5M. It is strictly forbidden to guide the winding with hands or feet to prevent accidents caused by twisting hands or feet.
6. During the operation, the position of the cable hoisting point, the hoisting position of the hoist, and the intermediate floor every two floors are separated by a dedicated person, a total of 3 people constitute a command operating system, each paired with a walkie-talkie and a flashlight, and the command system personnel are kept well with the lifting For visibility, a person is set up on the electric control box of the winch to be responsible for the operation, and the driver and commander cooperate closely and obey the unified command of the signal.