Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-14 Origin:Site
If one of the following situations is found during the lifting process of the chain hoist, the lifting must be stopped immediately and the lifting heavy objects must be put down for handling:
1. When lifting, the lifting anchor rod has cracks, the supporting wood is broken, the roof hoisting gangue, the wire rope sleeve is broken.
2. The lifting chain is slipping or loosening, and the bracelet and pawl are slipping.
3. The lifting is abnormally heavy, and the working sound of the lifting bracelet hoist is abnormal.
4. The lifting equipment and heavy objects are unstable, rotating or swinging.
5. There are cracks or breaks in the chain and hook of the bracelet hoist.
6. A card chain appears in the use of the bracelet gourd.