Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-15 Origin: Site
Manual chain hoist, also known as manual hoist and hand chain hoist, is a kind of manual lifting tool. It is easy to use and easy to operate, which provides a lot of convenience for work and life. The safety inspection contents of the manual chain hoist are as follows:
1. The transmission part and the lifting chain are well lubricated, and the air transport is good.
2. The gear protection cover is in good condition, and the gear should be lubricated.
3. The sprocket has no cracks and no obvious wear.
4. Check whether the rotating part is flexible, whether there is chain jamming, whether the chain is broken or cracked.
5. Check whether the brake is safe and reliable.
6. Whether the pins are firm, whether the hanging ropes and support beams are strong and stable, whether there are cracks, bends and other defects in the hanging structure.
There are four main steps in the operation of chain hoists:
1. Find a chain hoist suitable for your tonnage before lifting the goods.
2. Handle the upper hook of the hoist and fix it to a safe position.
3. Before lifting the goods, check whether the goods are placed horizontally and safely above and below the lower hook, and there must be no skew between the goods and the lower hook to prevent danger.
4. When lifting heavy objects, the operator should stand in the same plane as the hand zipper wheel and start to pull the hand zipper. When lifting the heavy object, pull it vertically. The hand chain wheel rotates clockwise and the weight rises. When the hour hand rotates, the weight will slowly drop. When pulling the hand zipper, it should be evenly lifted. Do not apply excessive force, which will twist the chain together. At the same time, do not apply excessive force. If you find that the zipper cannot be pulled during operation, do not use force or increase personnel immediately. Stop and check the accident. It is strictly forbidden to move around during lifting to avoid danger. Pay attention to its height while using it.