Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-05 Origin: Site
1. When the electric chain hoist is used and there is a sudden power failure, personnel should be organized to protect the site, a prohibition sign should be set up around the work site, and relevant maintenance personnel should be dispatched to the site.
2. When the electric chain hoist is used, if the wire rope is broken, personnel should be organized to protect the site, send relevant personnel to check, find out the problem, and report to the department supervisor in time.
3. When using the electric chain hoist, the workpiece will fall and cause casualties. Personnel should be organized to protect the scene, send the injured to the hospital in time, organize on-site meetings with relevant personnel, investigate the accident scene, collect evidence, analyze the cause of the accident, and find out the responsibility for the accident.
4. If there is a sudden power failure or equipment failure when the electric chain hoist lifts heavy objects, the driver and commander are not allowed to leave the scene. Anyone should be warned not to pass through the hazard area and to raise the hoist after power has been restored or equipment has been handled. Only leave after putting heavy objects in it.
5. During the working process, if the brake of the lifting mechanism suddenly fails, you should maintain a calm, calm, slow and repeated lifting action, start the hoist at the same time, and choose a safe place to place heavy objects.
Personnel and managers who operate electric chain hoists should have good mental and physical qualities, and be able to understand emergency plans, so that they can respond in time when problems arise.