Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-19 Origin:Site
The electric chain hoist is a practical lifting tool, which has the characteristics of small size, light weight, energy saving, high efficiency, safety and reliability, and convenient operation.
The following is the method used, you can refer to the following:
1. Hang the gourd vertically. The suspension point should be of the correct size to accommodate the top hook or hook eye and allow it to be placed properly on the saddle.
2. Check the chain for any unfavorable phenomena such as twisting, knotting, and stacking. The hoisting chain must be vertically suspended, the hoisting chain and the lower hook must not be twisted and turned, the lifting sprocket and the introductory and lifting chain should be properly meshed, otherwise the hoisting sprocket, the guide wheel and the lifting chain will be clamped. Make the hoist not work properly.
3. Inject about 2 g of molybdenum disulfide grease into the reducer.
4. Connect the power supply, ground the ground wire, and turn it forward and backward to check whether it is flexible.
5. Check if the hooks are hung up and start work.
6. The electric chain hoist is widely used in material handling, equipment installation, etc. in construction sites such as factories, mines, bridges and buildings.