Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-20 Origin:Site
The chain hoist chain hoist is a light and small lifting device and a very common tool for use. The internal gears are all quenched at high temperature, which increases the wear resistance and toughness of the gears, and the gears fit tightly. However, improper operation of the chain hoist during use can cause many problems. The following small series introduces you to the common faults and handling methods of the lower chain hoist.
1. The phase of the electric original line is wrong, which causes the phase protection to start, so it cannot be operated.
Solution: Reverse the power lines of the two phases.
2. The fuse of the power supply is blown or the fuseless switch is tripped.
Solution: Check if the current demand is correct, replace the appropriate fuse or restart the no-fuse switch.
3. The fuse of the control circuit is burnt.
Solution: Check and replace the correct fuse.
4. The wires of the power cord or control circuit are broken or not connected.
Solution: Repair or replace broken and poorly contacted wires.
5. The voltage of the power supply is too low.
Solution: Measure whether the voltage value is lower than 10% of the standard supply voltage.
6. The motor makes a sound but does not rotate.
Solution: Check that the motor phase is correct - repair and do the insulation.
7. The emergency switch is pressed.
Solution: Confirm the cause of the emergency switch press.
8. The contactor is not good.
Solution: Manual operation of the hoist, if the electric chain hoist works normally, it means that the control coil or the wire has poor contact - find the location of the bad contact and repair it; if the electric chain hoist is still unable to operate by manual operation, then Check whether the main power supply is normal. If the main power supply does not have a title, the contactor is defective and cannot be output normally. The contactor needs to be replaced.
9. the contactor coil short circuit
Solution: Replace the contactor.