Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-12 Origin: Site
1. chain electric hoist use operation precautions
(1) Unobstructed objects and floating objects should be placed on the route of the lifting equipment operator within the walking range, the line of sight, and the passage of heavy objects.
(2) The handle controller button should be accurate, sensitive and reliable in up and down and left and right directions, and the motor and reducer should operate without abnormal noise.
(3) Electromagnetic brakes and brakes should be sensitive and reliable.
(4) There should be no foreign objects on the track when the electric chain hoist is running.
(5) The action of the upper and lower limiters of the lifting operation needs to be accurate and sensitive.
(6) The lifting hook retaining nut should be fastened firmly.
(7) The lifting hook should be flexible in horizontal and vertical rotation.
(8) The lifting hook pulley should be flexible.
(9) The lifting chain has no obvious cracks, signs such as twisting and folding, and the lubrication is good.
(10) The working environment temperature of the electric hoist should be set at -25 to +40 °C.
(11) Electric hoists cannot be used in places and environments filled with corrosive gases or relative humidity greater than 85%. They cannot replace explosion-proof hoists and cannot lift molten metal or toxic, flammable and explosive materials.
2. The electric chain hoist can not hoist heavy objects on the side, and it is strictly prohibited to use overload.
3. In use, the operator should check the wire rope for any disorder, knotting, dropping, wear and so on. If it occurs, it should be removed in time, and it is necessary to check whether the rope guide and limit switch are safe and reliable.
4. In the daily work, no limiter should be used to stop the lifting of heavy objects and stop the operation of the equipment.
5. After the work is completed, the main power switch should be turned off to cut off the main power.