Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-18 Origin:Site
Bridge cranes are indispensable equipment for modern industrial production and are widely used in the lifting, transportation, loading and unloading, installation and other operations of various items. It plays a huge role in improving labor productivity. In the process of using the bridge crane, it is inevitable that some faults will be encountered and it will not work properly. For everyone to list common crane troubleshooting methods:
1. the brake does not work, the car can not be stopped: repair the electrical part; replace the brake lining; replace the fatigued main spring, adjust the brake according to technical requirements.
2. the brake can not open: clear the card resistance; adjust the main spring to make it meet the standard; adjust or replace the brake screw; replace the coil.
3. The brake lining has burnt smell and smoke, and the lining wears quickly: adjust the brake to achieve uniform gap, and the lining can disengage the brake wheel during operation; replace the auxiliary spring; trim the working surface of the brake wheel.
4. Braking torque is unstable: adjust the concentricity to make it consistent.
5. The hook group falls: repair the rising limiter immediately; overload is strictly prohibited; replace the new rope.
6. the hook head tilting rotation is not flexible: replace the thrust bearing.
7. Periodic vibration and ringing of the reducer: Replace the damaged gear.
8. The reducer vibrates on the bridge, the sound is too loud: tighten the bolts; adjust the concentricity to make it conform to the standard; strengthen the support structure to increase its rigidity.
9. Sliding when the car is running: adjust the height position of the wheel axle, increase the wheel pressure of the driving wheel; adjust the elevation difference of the track.
10. large wheel rail: check the transmission shaft key connection, the gear coupling engagement condition, the bolt connection status of each part, eliminate the excessive gap, so that the two ends of the transmission coordination; adjust the wheel installation accuracy: adjust the large lane rail.
11. The motor overheats during operation: reduce the crane starting frequency, reduce the load or replace the motor that matches the type of work.
12. The motor vibrates during operation: replace the damaged bearing.
13. The controller generates a jamming phenomenon during work: replace the contacts.
14. The main contactor does not pick up the reason: the power supply has no voltage; the fuse is open; the controller handle is not at the zero position; the emergency switch and each interlocking contact are not closed; the main contactor coil is blown.
15. Reasons for the single-direction operation of the cart: poor contact of the limit switch and disconnection of the connecting line segment; poor contact or disconnection of the corresponding interlocking contacts in the controller; reversing coil or contact with the other side of the normally closed contact bad.
16. The reason why the auxiliary hook cannot rise: the rising limit switch is disconnected; the contact of the contact is bad; the sliding line is broken.