Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-07 Origin: Site
The basic rules for safe operation of hoist are as follows:
1. On-site managers should formulate "Safety Operation QC Standards" based on factors such as hoist lifting and hoisting objects installed on site and operating space. Operators should strictly follow the operation standards.
2. Operators must wear safety helmets and other safety protection and labor protection when lifting operations.
3. Confirm that the weight of the object to be hoisted is within the lifting range, without any connection with other objects.
4. Confirm that the object to be hoisted is placed horizontally, without tilting, and the object hoisting ring should be set at the center of gravity.
5. Adjust the position of the lifting object and the hook to ensure that they are on the same vertical line when lifting.
6. It is forbidden to use the tip of the hook to hook the lifting object.
7. After the hook is hung into the lifting ring, fasten the anti-tripping and straighten out the chain/steel rope.
8. When hoisting, the operator should select a safe location based on the site space and the moving direction of the hanging object (it is strictly forbidden to operate in front of the moving or possible shaking of the hanging object).
9. During the hoisting operation, other personnel are forbidden to stay in the operation area, and no personnel shall be under the lifted heavy objects.
10. When lifting with a manual hoist, pull the chain slowly and forcefully. If one person cannot pull it, put it back to the original position and find out the reason. Do not directly increase the number of people to force the lifting.
11. The electric hoist should be moved to hoist the object, and then operate gently after the shaking is stable.
12. The operator should not use the limit switch/limit baffle as a travel switch repeatedly.
13. Do not pull objects or gourds with the power cord of the hand control box.
14. When the center of gravity of the suspended object cannot be determined, two lifting points should be set to prevent the suspended object from tilting or turning over and causing danger.
15. During the lifting operation, in the event of abnormalities or failures such as the rotation or tilt of the lifting parts, the operation should be stopped immediately, and the operation should be completed after proper handling.