Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-13 Origin: Site
Five kinds of precautions for single girder cranes, single girder bridge cranes are lifting equipment for lifting materials across the workshop, warehouse and stockyard.
(1) Each crane hangs a sign of rated lifting weight in an obvious place.
(2) During work, no one is allowed on the bridge or transported by hooks.
(3) It is forbidden to drive the crane without operating license and drunk.
(4) Concentrate on the operation, do not allow conversation, smoke or do anything irrelevant.
(5) The vehicle must be clean; no equipment, tools, flammables, explosives, and dangerous goods are allowed to be placed around.